Here's our pretty close, maybe even better knock off of Papa John's creation...Josh couldn't think of anything to improve it, and that's saying a lot.
1. Make your favorite pizza dough
2. Brush with Olive Oil (keeps toppings from making crust mushy)
3. Use a jar of Alfredo for the Sauce
4. Top with leftover choped up chicken, bacon in small pieces, onion, cheese, salt and pepper, sprinkle a little dried herbs on too.
5. Bake at 475 till it looks done, depends on your crust recipe. 10-15 min.
Yay! Delicious and we'll pretend nutritious (if you follow the general rule that it's aways better to make it at home from scratch then to buy it processed...)